At Innovative Dental Ideas, we take patient care seriously. We have upgraded our existing protocol and routine pre-operatory precautions to include additional safety measures that will ensure the health and safety of our patients in response to COVID-19.
COVID-19 APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL
- We ask all patients entering the office to wear a mask until the time of your appointment.
- When you arrive to the office, our team will ask COVID-19 health screening questions, check your temperature using a no-touch forehead thermometer, and provide hospital-grade hand sanitizer. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Patients will be asked to use an antiseptic dental rise before and after the appointment.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- We have installed high-volume Super-HEPA filtration systems in each operator.
- We will continue to perform our in-depth sanitization and disinfection efforts.
- Our team will wear dental PPE throughout your appointment.
- We have upgraded our tools and systems to provide the most comfortable and safest patient experience.
Please contact our office at (614) 529-0062 with any concerns or questions.